Click here to recieve updates directly to you e-mail

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

GMV - Wild West - Never trust anyone in a Mexican Hat

Companies like GMV are a joke, and if I was Dr. D.R. Webb PhD, P.Geol, P.Eng I would be embarrassed to even call myself a profession geologist, I wouldn't even use this PR to wipe a flatulent hippo's arse.

Here is the headline.

Nothing special
So why don't we look at the accompanying table of results:

OMG!!!
Where the heck is that intercept? I see a 27.4m @ 0.2 g/t Au for hole 2016-07 but nothing for hole 2016-08, where is the 2-3m wide high-grade zone surrounded a load of stuff grading 0.1 g/t Au?

Ohhhhh, they've done a Arizona Mining, but forgot the work CUMULATIVE. So in reality we have 27.4m @ 0.87 g/t Au in 6 separate, narrow (widest is only 6.1m wide) gold bearing zones over a total length of 125m.

Here is the table with the missing intervals inserted

I've used some technical terms here....
And this is what it looks like visually

red is good
I'm feeling poetic at the moment, and as the internet is a wonderful place, I decided that a video is worth a thousands words. Here is subtle metaphor for GMV and the Mexican Hat project.

Ian Klassen starts talking at 0:19


I think the hippo is called Eric....

The flying shit is what I think of this project and company.