Saturday, August 13, 2016

Why I do it...

I've been asked on a few occasions why I'm doing this blog. For me I enjoy looking at the data from various exploration projects from around the world and trying to separate the chaff from the wheat.

I've also heard through a variety of sources that some geologists are reading this blog, which is nice, if you are interested in having a copy of the full Leapfrog Geo projects, you can contact me at:


and I'll upload my project file to this and any other project mentioned to my google drive so you can download it.

The reason I've been uploading just viewer files is that you can download the viewer for free and a  Leapfrog Geo license costs $12.5K, which may be a bit expensive for the average person.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I'll say it again ... we are nada worthy. Your insights here do indeed cut through the fukkin rubbish of your, ahem, dirty crooked peers. Basterds, most of em, spewing the practiced and highly improbable for money from career securities corksuckers who couldn't get a job picking up dogchit on a good day. God Bless the rocks you tread upon. Amen.

    http://pennystockjournal.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete